Posted by on July 7, 2013 Print recipe
This is a simple recipe for crepes that can be used in any recipe that calls for them but especially for Canelloni with ricotta or sweet ricotta filled crepes with your favourite fruit.Be sure to check out our recipe and recipideo on how to make Homemade Ricotta here.
Very few ingredients are required. Make sure to have a good small non stick pan available, and a rubber spatula to assist in flipping them over.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of Polselli Italian Flour Type 00 Classica 1kg bag
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of Aurora Fine Sea Salt 1kg
- In a bowl or food processor combine milk, eggs and salt and mix well
- Add flour 1 tbsp at a time until batter is completely smooth
- heat a frying or crepe pan and brush with a little olive oil
- pour in a small amount of batter, moving the pan around to form a thin crepe
- flip and cook the other side
- transfer crepes to a plate and set aside
- Use in your favorite recipes that call for crepes