Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino
Posted by on January 4, 2013 Print recipe
A simple classic. If you like it hot, make it hotter. If you like it mild hold back the pepper but if you don’t love garlic and hot pepper don’t make this dish! (Smile.)You can use any type of garlic or hot pepper, you like, fresh or dried. In this version we introduce you to La Cosentina: Spaghettata del Contadino. A product of Italy (Calabria) and a rich blend of garlic and hot pepper that makes this recipe even easier then it already is!! Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon of La Cosentina Spaghettata 100gr
- 3 tablespoons of Aurora Extra Virgin Olive Oil 750ml
- 350 grams of Riscossa Spaghettini 500gr
- 1⁄2 cup of pasta water
- Warm desired amount of Spaghetti del Contadino in olive oil 3-4 minutes
- Add cooked pasta to the pan with a small amount of pasta water so as not to stick to the pan
- Toss in fresh chopped parsley and serve.